X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

samo da iskopam neke njegove slike,ali to nece biti tesko 8) ;D ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Moze pomoc? ;D 8)
      Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

[quote author=AcaGrobar link=topic=1649.msg86493#msg86493 date=1251148754]
        Moze pomoc? ;D 8)
        [/quote]

salji mi na pm ;) ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

ok ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Idem sa foruma > > >,Bojana i Aca su me otjerali :'( :'( :'(
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4XcHCp8js

;D ;D ;D

Comment

Pazite vi Aca kako je on samo bezobrazan > > >,em ne postuje starijeg,em mi ovdje pusta turbo folk > > >
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg86496#msg86496 date=1251148923]
                  Idem sa foruma > > >,Bojana i Aca su me otjerali :'( :'( :'(
                  [/quote]

:-* :-* :-*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg86498#msg86498 date=1251149118]
                    Pazite vi Aca kako je on samo bezobrazan > > >,em ne postuje starijeg,em mi ovdje pusta turbo folk > > >
                    [/quote]

Kako znas da si stariji? ;D

Comment

Stariji na forumu Aco,na forumu,pokazi malo respekta 8) 8) 8)
                      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg86501#msg86501 date=1251149232]
                        Stariji na forumu Aco,na forumu,pokazi malo respekta 8) 8) 8)
                        [/quote]vladane ostani,izdrzi i te avatare,kada si i onih 5-6puta gubio opklade mozes i ove,i nemoj se vise kladiti,barem protiv bojane za pocetak... ;D ;D ;D
                        sigpic
                        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Mando ja sam Bojanu pustio oba puta da me pobijedi 8) 8) 8),a vidis kako mi vraca > > >
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg86507#msg86507 date=1251149528]
                            Mando ja sam Bojanu pustio oba puta da me pobijedi 8) 8) 8),a vidis kako mi vraca > > >
                            [/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg86509#msg86509 date=1251149616]
                              [quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg86507#msg86507 date=1251149528]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]
                              znaci bojana on tebe pusta,to sam i mislio...vidim na kladionici teniskoj prvi,a ti cak te ja mogu da stignem... ;D ;D ;D,ti si kao marej radujes se duploj greski(kada te pusti) ;D ;D ;D
                              sigpic
                              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Nema veze,Bojana je pustila mene,a ja se nikad nisam kladio da Vladanom,tako da je sve u redu 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X