This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Aco cuti,ko zna ko ce(sta ce) da mi zapadne sjutra > > >
      sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]nemoj bojana,u pravu si,sve priznajem...
        sigpic
        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg86409#msg86409 date=1251117646]
          nemoj bojana,u pravu si,sve priznajem...

[/quote]

e tako :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg86394#msg86394 date=1251111307]

Najgluplja slika koju sam ikada video.
            [/quote]

Jedna od rijetih slike,gdje se Federeru malo vide zubi :o :o :o :o

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg86408#msg86408 date=1251117575]
              [/quote]Jel volis Soderlinga? ;D
              Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

[quote author=AcaGrobar link=topic=1649.msg86417#msg86417 date=1251119192]
                [quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg86408#msg86408 date=1251117575]
                [/quote]Jel volis Soderlinga? ;D
                [/quote]
                Volim,Soderling je KRALJ 8),ali zna Bojana koga ne volim,ko zna sta mi je spremila za sjutra > > >
                sigpic

Comment

vladane,sutra ocekuj sve osim mareja,posto za njega navijas... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                  sigpic
                  Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Vladane,pa vidi kako sam ti lep avatar danas dala,sutra ces dobiti jos lepsi 8) ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                      I pomislio sam da su male sanse da ga je Vladan izabrao samoinicijativno ;D

Comment

Vladane,ti bese ono Robreda ne volis? > ;D

Boki,casti ga jednim Tomijem ;D
                        Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Aco,vec je nosio i golog Verdasca (moja zasluga) i golog Tomija (Tmac je zasluzan za to),ne mogu da ponavljam avatare. ;) ;D ;D Ali smislicu vec nesto na tu temu. 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]bojana,nije valjda da si ostala bez ideja za avatar,trebam li ja da uskacem sa idejom! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                            sigpic

Comment

mando smislicu ja nesto,ali uvek sam otvorena za predloge i ideje sto se tice Vladanovog avatara i kako da ga mucim 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X