X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Evo i mene....
    Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

Evo i mene,nisam mogao prije,posao ;)
      E sad idem ;D ;D ;D
      sigpic

Comment

je l' se sad dolazi? > >
        stize ti avatar 8) 8)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
          Posao...
          Kakav avatar ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
          sigpic

Comment

Bojana > > >,mogao je bar da bude obucen > > >
            Ti znas da cemo se mi ponovo kladiti,necu ti ovo zaboraviti >
            sigpic

Comment

sto ti je lep avatar 8) 8) 8) 8)
              Vladane :-* :-*

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Toliko je Rogerovih slika,a ti mi das polugolu > > >
                sigpic

Comment

znam ja da bi ti vise voleo da drzis golog Tomija,ali necu da se ponavljam ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• [/quote]
                      Nisko > > > > > > > >
                      Proci ce i USO,pa ces onda da vidis 8) 8) 8)
                      sigpic

Comment

FC,za SF se dobija 720 poena,sve ostalo je dobro.

W 2,000
                        F 1,200
                        SF 720
                        QF 360
                        R16 180
                        R32 90
                        R64 45
                        R128 10

pretpostavljam da te najvise interesuje stanje liste posle USO-a

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

;D hvala.....

Comment

Najgluplja slika koju sam ikada video.

Comment

Bojana,Vladane,Ne poznajem vas zbog avatara ;D

Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg86394#msg86394 date=1251111307]

Najgluplja slika koju sam ikada video.
                                [/quote]nadal je povredjen pa necu da ga komentarisem,ali pogledaj feda,smjeh ili sta je ovo,ali rijetko se vidi kod njega,posto na terenu ukljuci blokiranje emocija!
                                sigpic
                                Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X