• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg81800#msg81800 date=1249754821]
    [quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg81774#msg81774 date=1249736437]
    [quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg81699#msg81699 date=1249686290]
    Bojana , pa vidis da ja i ovako(treba li ponavljati da sam jedini na forumu ) samo SPAMUJEM ;D ;D ;D,nadam se da cu brzo postati moderator 8) 8) 8)
    [/quote]vidim presao si nocas 2000poruka!
    [/quote]Sta da ti kazem 8) 8) 8)
    Nego skinuo sam onu igricu,nije losa,ali meni nije nesto teska 8) 8) 8)
    [/quote]nije teska u pocetku da naucis fazone,ali kada sa balonima budes cupao cijelu konstrukciju,vidicemo te onda... > > ;D ;D ;D
    sigpic
    Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Ma izvini Mando,ali ja sam surovo iskren ;) 8) 8) 8)
      sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]u trecem charteru se gine svaka tabla,a u 4postaje igrica 3D,novi fazoni... ;)
        sigpic
        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]
          Ma sigurno,nego sto se ljutis na mene ja sam rekao da igrica nije losa,ljuti se na Bojanu,ona je rekla da je igrica za djecu(mislila je da kaze da je glupa igirica) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
          sigpic

Comment

Vladane > > ja sam rekla da je decja igrica,a ne da je glupa,to je bitna razlika 8)
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]igrica ide sve teze i teze,nece te zakucati u prvoj tabli da odmah odustanes...ko ce onda da igra...
              sigpic

Comment

Ali Manda ima 20 godina,a igra igricu,ti si mislim htjela da kazes da je glupa,ali da ga ne bi uvrijedila si rekla da je djecja ;D ;D ;D
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg81826#msg81826 date=1249756902]
                  Ali Manda ima 20 godina,a igra igricu,ti si mislim htjela da kazes da je glupa,ali da ga ne bi uvrijedila si rekla da je djecja ;D ;D ;D
                  [/quote]
                  hvala vladane sto me branis od nje,reci joj da ne pricam sa njom... >
                  sigpic

Comment

Mando, jesi gledao mozda da se nije jos neko prijavio u ligu?
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

LIVERPUL...
                      sigpic

Comment

mando pa sto ne pricas sa mnom :'( :'( :'(
                        nemoj da verujes ovom Vladanu,on se sigurno zaglavio vec na 3,4 nivou pa sad tu prica kako je igra glupa ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Vladan je vec obrnuo tu igricu 8) 8) 8)
                          edit:I nikad nisam rekao da je igrica glupa,vac sam rekao da je simpaticna samo sto nije mnogo teska,Bojana ti si rekla da je igrica glupa ;D ;D ;D ;D
                          sigpic

Comment

Ne moze da se igra fantasy tenis na b92 zato sto ne postoji opcija za pravljenje privatne lige.
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• [/quote]
                              zezam se.... ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg81836#msg81836 date=1249758315]
                                zezam se.... ;)
                                [/quote]

ma znam ;)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X