X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg81411#msg81411 date=1249631657]
    Jao sto su lijepe slike Nadala ,FC imam li tvoju dozvolu da ih skinem i da ih stavim za desktop ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]

Nemas, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEpNuRDLpyg ovo je samo za moju dusu... 8) ;D ;D

Comment

Mando ti si jos u krevetu > > > > >,dok ja ovdje kao radim nesto ;D ;D ;D
      sigpic

Comment

ja se ovde ubih od posla,a manda leskari > > > > > >
        ;D ;D ;D ;D
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Vladane :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
          lepo sam ja rekla da je Vladan moj najbolji drug

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa kako vladane,kako,zaboravio si dobru poslovicu klin se klinom izbija,trebas jos gori avtar. :o :o :o ;D ;D

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

to vam je student,odaberes dan da ne radis nista,dolazi mi rodjaci...
                sigpic
                Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

@Vladane
                  pa ima jednorucni bh 8) 8) 8)

@manda
                  uh,i ja se secam svojih studnetskih dana,sama sebi dam slobodan dan ili odmor 8) 8)
                  jedini je problem sto nikad nemas pare :-\

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]pare nisu problem,serstra pocela u BG raditi,sada sam sam...sve se sljeva meni...
                    sigpic
                    Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg81423#msg81423 date=1249632700]
                      @Vladane
                      pa ima jednorucni bh[/quote]
                      Tacno,zato ga ti volis,zato na kraju krajeva voilis i IVA,jer igra prelijep jednorucni bh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

Ivo je poezija u pokretu i onaj njegov jednorucni bh,zato on ima posebno mesto u mom srcu ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ivo maestro

Comment

EXCLUSIVE!
                            Federer's Twins fly to Canada

Here is the translation of the first part (most important) of this article, which has also been quoted by the 20Minuten swiss website:

While the (tennis) world was waiting for the first pictures of Charlene Riva and Myla Rose, the twin daughters of Roger Federer and Mirka (they should be sometime this week on Federer's Facebook page), the Basel tennis God, with his family, flew today from Zurich to Quebec in Canada.

Once more have the Federer's managed to shield their life from the press. Undetected (nearly undetected, otherwise you would not read this here!), the family of four is going back today to Daddy's favourite workplace - not on a regular flight, but in a private jet.

After father Federer regained his world number 1 following his tournament victory at Wimbledon, his daughters, just a few weeks old, are now also experiencing their first flight.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 8) 8) 8) 8)
                            sad jos samo da ih nauci da kad protivnik treba da servira da one zaplacu 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tako sam i ja kad sam bio beba,doduse nisam letio,vec se vozio, i ne u Kanadu,vec za Niksic,ali ima dosta slicnosti,mora se priznat
                              ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                              sigpic

Comment

Vladane,slicnost je neverovatna :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X