This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]

Kakvi postotci,fino sam postovao interviju u kojem se kaze da ce igrati 1000%
    [/quote]
    Ovo je sad izaslo na jednom njemackom sajtu oni najbolje znaju vjeruj mi 8) 8) 8),nece ti Rafa igrati u Montrealu sve su prilike :P :P
    sigpic

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]

Bojana,gledala si spanske serija,nijedna nema da nije zanimljiva,znaci bice zanimljivo,ali ce se dobro zavrsiti,sto je najbitnije.

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

E pa idem ja da gledam spansku seriju ;D ;D ;D,pa poslije toga u krevet,sjutra je radni dan > > >
        Laku noc
        sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg80648#msg80648 date=1249334995]
            E pa idem ja da gledam spansku seriju ;D ;D ;D,pa poslije toga u krevet,sjutra je radni dan > > >
            Laku noc
            [/quote]

Cao vlado

Comment

Pozdrav za radni narod......
              Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

dobro jutro
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=DANIJEL BL link=topic=1649.msg80658#msg80658 date=1249366132]
                  Pozdrav za radni narod......
                  [/quote]

Ja pozdravljam i neradni... 8)

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

nismo vise drugari > > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

:o :o :o :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
                        Pa kako nismo > > >,Bojana ne budi nezahvalna,sjeti se da neces nositi Rafu ove nedjelje uopste 8) 8) 8) 8)
                        sigpic

Comment

uh da,na to sam zaboravila,ipak smo drugari :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

a evo kako Marej trenira,dok se Nole provodi u Umagu i igra golf
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeSHY...eature=related

i nova Rogerova poruka na fb:
                          Roger Federer: Mirka, Myla and Charlene are all doing really well. The baby girls are doing new things every day and are a lot of fun. Hopefully, before the end of this week, I will charge my camera and have my Dad or someone take some pictures so I can share one with you. Thanks for the support and warm wishes.

jedva cekam da vidim slike

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Znaci li to da Roger nece da prodaje slike,da bi zaradio koji dolar vise,ako je tako svaka mu cast 8) 8) 8)
                            Sto se MURAJA tice,ovo je potpuno ocekivano > > >,taj se sigurno ubio od treniranja i mislim da je najveci favorit za osvajanje Montreala > > >,i uz Federera najveci favorit za osvajanje USO-a > > >
                            Novak je mnogo neozbiljan > > >,a Rafinjo je ce igrati 80 posto,a nece igrati 20 posto ;D ;D ;D
                            sigpic

Comment

sad sam bas citala na jednom forumu da je Djokovic trenirao u Umagu svaki dan,na onim terenima sto su isti kao na USO,ali po sat vremena
                              to nije trening,to je zezanje....

Roger je trenirao u Svajcarskoj ovih nedelja,a prosle nedelje je trenirao sa Koubekom i on je rekao da nikad tako jake treninge nije imao 8) 8)

a sto se tice slika,tako je napisao na fb-u
                              mozda i proda neke,kao sto je uradio sa par slika sa vencanja i te pare su otisle za fondaciju

a ja mislim da ako Marej osvoji Montreal,onda on postaje no.2 :-X :-X :-X :-X

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X