Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]koliko dana nosi porazeni avatar!
    sigpic
    Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• [/quote]koliko dana nosi porazeni avatar!
      [/quote]

nedelju dana
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Vidjecemo,posto Bojana vec trazi revans,moze to i da se ODUZI ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
        sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

ja imam omjer kladjenja 3-1,samo me barsa u finalu LS,zeznu!
            sigpic
            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

e stvarno sta ako Cuevas pobedi? ;D ;D ;D
              onda odmah revans,posto smo oboje omasili ili cemo da gledamo da li je neko pogodio rezultat nekog seta?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                Revans odmah 8)
                sigpic

Comment

nasao sam i ja avatar...
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg77764#msg77764 date=1248025452]
                    nasao sam i ja avatar...
                    [/quote]
                    A moglo je to i bolje
                    E da Bojana ja sam vec nosio skoro golog Tomija,tako da mislim da tu sliku ne bi trebalo uzeti u obzir,uopste 8) 8) 8)
                    sigpic

Comment

ja smatram da nisi dovoljno dugo nosio taj avatar,tako da ces ga nositi ponovo 100% 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Do?u, tako vremena, kada pametan za?uti, budala progovori, a fukara se obogati.

Ivo Andric

Comment

[quote author=danilo994 link=topic=1649.msg77804#msg77804 date=1248036485]
                          picka vam materina obrisali ste moju temu ???
                          [/quote]pa sta postas u ovoj temi,fino kopiraj ovo gore,sto napisa,pa nadjes nekog sa plavim sto mu pise ime,patriota,liverpul...,pa njemu se zali nemoj da blatis temu...
                          sigpic

Comment

Jeste da ne bi trebalo da pricamo o manjim turnirima,ali eto
                            Stuttgart je osvojio Chardy,a Bastad Soderling ;)
                            Pocinje Hamburg,turnir koji je znate izgubio status Mastersa(sad Masters serija 1000) ,i znam da je prosle godine bilo negodovanja od strane igraca,zbog takvog poteza.Inace radi se o jakom turniru(Masters serija 500) , a SK prenosi od cetvrtka cini mi se tj.od 1/8 finala ;)
                            http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/T...s/Hamburg.aspx
                            http://german-open-hamburg.de/en/home/
                            sigpic

Comment

Mislim da za Hamburg treba otvoriti posebnu temu, extra je turnir.
                              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Necemo,da ne bude poslije problema,pricacemo u okviru ove teme,najbolje je tako ;),a slazemo se da je dobar turnir, i napokon cu gledati malo tenisa 8)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X