X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

jinxy i ja se uplasim svaki put kad pogledam
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg80513#msg80513 date=1249293557]
      jinxy i ja se uplasim svaki put kad pogledam [/quote]
      bas fin avatar...
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• [/quote]

;) ;) ;)
        [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg80513#msg80513 date=1249293557]
        jinxy i ja se uplasim svaki put kad pogledam [/quote]

...Nemoj tako,pravi je slatkis na slici..Ono macho stil..

Comment

fc je l' ima nesto novo vezano za Nadala,je l' igra Montreal?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana jel ima nesto vezano za Novaka,malo je igrao golf ovih dana,ali bolje ces ti znati posto vidim da si FAN ;D ;D ;D ;D
            P.S.Napokon da i ti imas lijep avatar,svaka cast 8) 8) 8)
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg80527#msg80527 date=1249298775]
              Bojana jel ima nesto vezano za Novaka,malo je igrao golf ovih dana,ali bolje ces ti znati posto vidim da si FAN ;D ;D ;D ;D
              P.S.Napokon da i ti imas lijep avatar,svaka cast 8) 8) 8)
              [/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Sacuvaj taj smajli za sjutra,trebace ti ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                Nego kad je docek vaterpolista i ima li prenos
                sigpic

Comment

u 9,valjda,tako su pricali,idem viditi sad,cek!
                  sigpic
                  Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

prvo su na Adi u 6h,pa posle kod Skupstine u 9h,sa Cavicem i Nadjom
                    sigurno ce prenositi RTS,Studio B,samo ne znam da li imas....

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

imamo rts
                      Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

Super ,imam i RTS i Studio B,moram to da gledam
                        sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

stvarno nisi fer,ja sam bas bila fina prosle nedelje
                            jos si zahvaljujuci meni upoznao nove drugare,a ti mi ovako vracas

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Banja Luka 36,2 stepena......
                              Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

evo gledam najava programa,od 20:55 do 21:20,na RTS1,docek,svaka im cast,25minuta je i previse!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X