Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

• [/quote]samo domace...ccc,ti pomazes banjaluckoj pivari u krizi!
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Da..da ......
        Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

sta je sa Vladanom,nema ga nidje vec dva dana!
          sigpic
          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Prepio pive....

Comment

stvarno gde nam je Vladan?
              prosto mi je neverovatno da jos nije dosao,a pobedio je i ima priliku da me zeza ;D ;D ;D
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

kada mu je more 30minuta udaljeno,pitam se gdje provodi vrijeme...
                sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

bilo je i vrijeme...

Comment

• [/quote]pustite covjeka igra solidno,troicki je dosao do 24.,mjesta bez znacajnijeg rdzultata,treba biti majstor i napredovati stalno!
                      sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

CC...Bojana secas se kada smo pricali,kada je bilo oko 6000 bodova predonosti nadala u odnosu na federera ;D ;D ;D ;D
                          A gledaj sad. :'(

Comment

idi bre Vladane vec sam se uplasila da ti se nije nesto desilo :-\ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aj da vidim sta si mi smislio,omiljeni druze moj :-* :-* :-* :-*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana nadam se da ti se svidja,avatar broj 1 8)
                              sigpic

Comment

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X