X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

fc,to je vec vidjeno,treba da nadjes neke druge slike ;D ;D ;D ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Ja ih nazalost :'( nisam video,ali vlado ne treba da brine stize novi paket. ;)

Vlado ove ne moras da uzmes,samo ih stavljam da bi bojana malo uzivala u pogledu. ;)

Comment

bojana,ako vladan ne dodje do 12veceras,trazi da se ponisti opklada!
        sigpic
        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• OTVORENOM AUTOBUSU kao pravi legionari.
          [/quote]imas temu o vaterpolu,pa tamo pisi,i postavljaj linkove,ovo je tema o tenisu,nemoj da trujes sa sportalom i ovu temu!
          sigpic
          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Dobro jutro radni i neradni narode.....
            Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

dobro jutro

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kako pro?e vikend....ja se malo br?kao u bazenu......

Comment

ma vikend proleti :-\ :-\

jos ce danas biti bas toplo,treba preziveti :-\

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da da..evo palim klimu.....

Comment

Dobro jutro svima...

Comment

dobro jutro,prijatno jutra...nije vruce...
                        sigpic

Comment

iza?i malo vani.....

Comment

[quote author=DANIJEL BL link=topic=1649.msg80455#msg80455 date=1249286159]
                            iza?i malo vani.....
                            [/quote]neka,cekacu do 12,da malo ugrije!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

• [/quote]danas mozda preko 40,juce je 37bilo...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X