• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Kakvo je stanje kod vas,slavi li se,kod nas se cak i puca
    sigpic

Comment

Vladane ovde je pocelo da se puca kako je onaj nas dao zadnji gol 8)
      a sad bas slusam,ljudi se polako skupljaju u centru i slave 8) 8) 8) 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]i kod mene se odma pocelo pucati,i napravili su kolonu auta...
        sigpic
        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Bojana kad je finale Gstad-a ;)
          sigpic

Comment

u 13:30h

ajmo Beck 8) 8) 8)

e sad citam da je Ljubicic znao da su u pitanju bliznakinje,da mu je Roger rekao ali i da ga je zamolio da nikom ne kaze

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]fed pita ljubu za savjet,kako dalje!
              sigpic
              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

jao Vladane,samo provociraj,sutra kad ti Belluci izgubi,videces 8) 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa ne vjerujem da moze gore od onoga sto sam vec prosao > > >,ali opet toliko ima slika golih muskaraca
                    sigpic

Comment

naci cu ja jos golih muskaraca,ko kaze da moraju da budu iz sveta tenisa 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                        > > > > > > >
                        Jesam li ti rekao da si mnogo bolja od Mirke :-* :-* :-*
                        sigpic

Comment

Vladane,slihtanjem nista neces postici :-* :-* ;D ;D
                          evo vec mi je jedna slika pala napamet,jos samo sutra Beck da pobedi i vec imas smisljen avatar za ponedeljak 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ko kaze da se slihtam > > >,ja to stvarno mislim 8) 8) 8)
                            Ali ionako Belluci pobjedjuje,momak je u strasnoj formi 8),tvoja jedina sansa je da Belluci preda :-X :-X :-X(sjeti se samo kako si dobila proslu opkladu ;D ;D ;D)
                            sigpic

Comment

ja sam za vladana,da se vec jednom skine fed i njegov reket na bojaninom avataru!
                              sigpic

Comment

mando sta fali mom avataru? > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X