• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg80039#msg80039 date=1249043381]
    [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg80033#msg80033 date=1249042786]
    gold je l' se spremas da ides da trcis? [/quote]

Upravo vezbam
    Trcanje cu uskladiti sa Cavicem. Kad li pliva popodne polufinale?
    [/quote]

program pocinje u 18h,a njegova trka je 6 po redu ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Pa bolje to nego

Comment

Uuuu, odlicna satnica.
        Hvala

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Videces kad dodjes kuci.
            Pa kad nahranis psica (iskreno se nadam ovome), jedes, odspavas (po starom srpskom obicaju - lezimo posle jela da se sto pre udebljamo), usisas kucu .... ah, da, ti to ne radis

Comment

• [/quote]

Videces kad dodjes kuci.
              Pa kad nahranis psica (iskreno se nadam ovome), jedes, odspavas (po starom srpskom obicaju - lezimo posle jela da se sto pre udebljamo), usisas kucu .... ah, da, ti to ne radis
              [/quote]

> > > > > >

ja se stvarno broim svim silama da ne zaspim,ali svaki put izgubim tu bitku ;D ;D ;D ;D

ja ne usisavam,to Vladan radi,3 puta dnevno minimum

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Pocela si kao alter i ego, da citiras po pola strane

Ja verujem da Vladan radi u nekoj firmi za prodaju usisivaca, pa usisava besplatno po kucama da bi udomio proizvod

Comment

100 strana. Boles'

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg80051#msg80051 date=1249045041]
                      100 strana. Boles'
                      [/quote]

i to od 17.jula ;D ;D ;D ;D
                      gde bi nam bio kraj da nam nisu zakljucali originalni bastad

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

prije 12-13dana,kada sam otisao,bilo je 10-ak strana...
                          sigpic
                          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

gledala trku 8) 8)
                            i Cavicevi i Nadjinu 8) 8)
                            e sad odoh da spavam ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ajde sad nastavi ;D

Comment

• [/quote]
                                Pozdrav Mando ;) (sram vas bilo niko da pozdravi covjeka > > >)

Bojana posto vidim da sumnjas da USISAVAM > > >,ja cu ti samo reci da SUMNJAM da ti uopste i imas
                                A garantujem da i da nijesi gledala plivanje 8) 8) 8)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X