This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA All Star Weekend 2012

Polako dolazi i ovaj All Star,sta mislite ko bi ove godine mogao da se takmici u zakucavanjima,da li treba dati sansu mladjim igracima u glavnoj utakmici da bi ona bila atraktivnija itd...takodje ima li sanse da se vrate neke od starih zvezda kao sto su Carter,T-Mac...? Takodje molim boga da SK bude prenosio sva desavanja kao i prosle godine...

Brate, imas do All Star-a jos 3 meseca, tek je pocela sezona.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Znam brate(nije bas 3,valjda je zakazan za sredinu februara)Jedva cekam all star,to mi je najomiljeniji dogadjaj u godini i presrecan sam sto ce ga uopste biti ove godine

Comment

E jbg, ako pratis NBA zbog All Star-a... Elem, ide ova tema pod kljuc dok se ASW stvarno ne priblizi, do tada ovde mozete glasati:

http://www.nba.com/allstar/2012/asb/...&cid=asb12_chi
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Naravno da nepratim NBA zbog All Star-a!Samo kazem da mi je to jedan od omiljenijih dogadjaja u godini.Prva NBA utakmica koju sam odgledao bio je East-West 2008

Comment

Sta mislite da ovde postavljamo ovde i zanimljivosti sa All Star-a
            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Sta mislite ko ce se ove godine takmiciti na zakucavanjima?Pominje se da bi Jeremy Evans mogao da se takmici,mada me nebi cudilo jer NBA svake godine izvuce neke tamo lijeve igrace.Ja bih volio da vidim revans Griffin-McGee a uz njih jos Imana Shumpert-a i Jenningsa.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Buck View Post
                Sta mislite ko ce se ove godine takmiciti na zakucavanjima?Pominje se da bi Jeremy Evans mogao da se takmici,mada me nebi cudilo jer NBA svake godine izvuce neke tamo lijeve igrace.Ja bih volio da vidim revans Griffin-McGee a uz njih jos Imana Shumpert-a i Jenningsa.
                Ja bih voleo da se takmice Rose,LBJ,Griffin i Howard ;), ali svi znamo da od toga nema nista.

Salu na stranu, voleo bih da vidim DeAndre Jordana, covek je zivotinja, samo ne znam jel ima kreativnosti .
                Uz njega voleo bih da vidim Josh McBoba i jos 2 rookiea, Veselog i mozda cak i Shumperta kao sto si ti rekao.
                sigpic

Comment

http://youtu.be/YUtw8w-kgM4
                  http://youtu.be/X9g_PHZFFSc
                  Stvarno bi bila steta ako se Iman ove godine nebude takmicio,mislim da je trenutno najbolji zakucavac u ligu(mislim najaci je po ovim trening zakucavanjima)Da su neke druge okolnosti u Orlandu imalo bi i velike sanse da se Dwight takmici...

Comment

Za Howarda sam i ja pomislio cim sam cuo da se All Star odrzava u Orlandu.

Nego, jel bi ovo trebalo da budu startne petorke?

West:
                    PG - Chris Paul
                    SG - Kobe Bryant
                    SF - Kevin Durant
                    PF - Blake Griffin
                    C - Andrew Bynum

East:
                    PG - Derrick Rose
                    SG - Dwyane Wade
                    SF - Carmelo Anthony
                    PF - LeBron James
                    C - Dwight Howard
                    sigpic

Comment

To ce najvjerovatnije biti startne petorke,samo neznam hoce li Dirk upasti umjesto Griffina...

Comment

Changing the Rookie-Sophomore Game: The NBA’s Rookie Challenge has been tweaked several times over the years. When the game was first added to All-Star Weekend in 1994, it was simply called the “Rookie Game” and featured two teams made up entirely of rookies. In 2000, the current format was adapted, pitting the top rookies against the top sophomores. Over the years, the games have been competitive, with the sophomores leading the all-time series 8-4 but losing the last two showdowns.

Now, it sounds like the NBA is changing the game’s format once again.

There have been rumblings that this year’s Rookie-Sophomore game won’t pit the two draft classes against each other, but rather feature two teams with a combination of rookies and sophomores. We’re hearing that two TNT personalities – possibly Charles Barkely and Shaquille O’Neal – will assemble the teams from the pool of selected players and coach the squads, as well. That means we could see Kyrie Irving throwing alley oops to Blake Griffin or John Wall running a fastbreak with MarShon Brooks.

Not only will this make the game more interesting, it’ll also be more competitive. In the past, some of the individual match-ups have been hard to watch. Last year, for example, the sophomores lacked a true center so they were dominated by DeMarcus Cousins and Greg Monroe. This year, assuming the league uses this new format, the teams should be much more balanced.

An official announcement detailing the changes could come in the next few weeks, as All-Star Weekend approaches.

Ovo ne bi bilo lose.
                        sigpic

Comment

Svi dnevno po par glasova za Dirka!

Comment

Nije losa ideja da se rookie i sophmori izmjesaju,mada ja mislim da je bolje ovako Rok vs Soph,nekako smo svi na to navikli.

Comment

http://youtu.be/c_9ZjcEWXOw
                              Po svemu sudeci Jeremy Evans ce biti jedan od takmicara na Slam Dunk Contestu...

Comment

Working...
                              X