X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Wade View Post
    Miami Heat bitches..

LBJ unistava veceras..

Strasno kako igraju, a Wade povredjen, auuu...
    Pa mora da unistava da bi u vratili nezasluzeno oduzetu titulu Ne sme da bude blizu nekog odmah ce da mu je ukradu

Comment

• Wade se raspada, ako Heat ovo izgubi to ce biti zbog njega.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• I nije morao da mu je dodaje na 20cm od njega...

Comment

• LBJ je hot kao niko, Wade povredjen i ne moze da se pokupi u napadu i Spoelstra pusti njega da gura last possesion. To ti je kad si mentalno zaostao.

Comment

• UD veceras nije u elementu. Ni on ni Wade...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
              I nije morao da mu je dodaje na 20cm od njega...
              Izgubio je samopouzdanje potpuno posle nekoliko katastrofalnih poteza, upao je u kolotecinu, zato je i uvalio loptu Haslem-u.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Branislav View Post
                Ljudi Lebron je jebeni KRALJ!
                vidim

Comment

• Ostavi ga samog Batije? O.o

Comment

• Ubaci Cole-a da resi

Comment

• Kakvu je akciju nacrtao Silas

Jedina mana brza egzekucija.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Dobra ova ebony

Comment

• Yes mothafucka!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Svaka cast, najbolji kad je najbitnije.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Evo ga Vejd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reise View Post
                                Yes mothafucka!!!
                                Ulazi tiket

Mora Kemba the clutch da udje sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X