This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Popaj View Post
    Ne mogu se setim, s kim su Bobkeci igrali prvu tekmu i sta su uradili??
    Dobili Milwaukee kuci ;)

Wow, Henderson je automatic sa poludistance.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ajde bre sta masis te ulaze probudi se vise.

Comment

• Mac, mi smo najgluplja ekipa u ligi, ali smo zato carevi

Igra Wall sad sam...moze ovo da se stigne

Comment

• Maggette debilcina potpuno van ritma napada uzima suteve, jedan takav igrac moze potpuno da unisti ekipu u 3 poseda.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Pozdrav svima Bobove macke se kurce opasno!hehehehehe

Comment

• Koliko njih sere to je bolesno

Comment

• i dalje se kurce!

Comment

• Bobcat je zapravo ris.

DJ Augustin
                  Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• DJ AUGUSTIN
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hahahaha e ovo je jebeno neverovatno!

Comment

• Gledaj ti bre ovo, ma daj nemoj da me drka neko sa ovim sranjima.

Comment

• Ahahahaha, kakva usercina je DJ Augustin sunce ti jebem.
                          sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• I jos jednom
                            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Augustin maher, od table...
                              There's something wrong with me chemically
                              Something wrong with me inherently
                              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                              It was the wrong plan
                              In the wrong hands
                              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Da nema DeRozana , Toronto bi svaki mec gubio sa -20 minimalno
                                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Working...
                                X