Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ljubo, koga je bese draftovala Atlanta?
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• jebote williams cetvrti put do kosa nije dobacio
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Deron-u je Mikhail sinoc poslao u vilu neke prsate dame, nema drugog izgovora za ovu vecerasnju igru.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• ni 2 bacanja ne mogu ubaciti
          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Kakva je Zmija nabildovala se pa ne staje sa guranjem

Comment

• 2-9 iz igre, 4 izgubljene
              sigpic

Comment

• Sasa Pavlovic bre
                Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Pavlovic preko Leborna!!!!!

Comment

• glavu dajem ako ovi daju 30 do poluvremena

Comment

• Lebron preko Ronda!

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
                        Sasa Pavlovic bre
                        Ako je zakucao preko Lebron-a drzacu njegov avatar narednih 14 godina
                        Ili je bilo samo polaganje?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Trica
                          sigpic
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                            Ako je zakucao preko Lebron-a drzacu njegov avatar narednih 14 godina
                            Ili je bilo samo polaganje?
                            Trojka preko ruke........

Comment

• Bosh za 3! Poceo Majami da pravi razliku.

Comment

• Svaka mu cast ... Moze slobodno u penziju

Comment

Working...
                                X