Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bice ovde neizvesno na dosta mesta, drzite se.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• tim treca licna, marc se sprda sa njim

Comment

• Nego, je l' moguce da je ova Oklahoma bas toliko losa!?
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Sipaj bre sa svih strana!

Singleton 3,Mason 3. Lewis u penziju bre

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
            Nego, je l' moguce da je ova Oklahoma bas toliko losa!?
            Oklahoma je paklena ali imaju najveceg kretena u NBA trenutno na pleju i to ubedljivo, Metta je za njega normalan covek.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
              Nego, je l' moguce da je ova Oklahoma bas toliko losa!?
              Uzasni su...
              Westbrook se alavi po obicaju a i Durant lose sutira, Harden jedino i igra nesto ovde...
              Zato Rubio 4 asistencije vec
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Cleveland ce u 2 napada da usere sve sto su uradili da se vrate u egal.
                sigpic

Comment

• Byron Mullens ubija milwaukee.

Comment

• Minesota pokazuje kako za malo vise od minut primiti deset poena.........

Comment

• Harden razbija, voleo bih da ove godine bude najbolji sesti igrac..
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kosta1703 View Post
                        Minesota pokazuje kako za malo vise od minut primiti deset poena.........
                        Na blic...Harden, Durant, Westbrook
                        There's something wrong with me chemically
                        Something wrong with me inherently
                        The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                        I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                        It was the wrong plan
                        In the wrong hands
                        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Pa Jamison-e, kakve to cigletine bacas vise jebo te sut!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sta se desava sa Dalasom bre???????

Comment

• Kakav fire power ima ova Oklahoma kad oni za 2 minuta preokrenu rezultat kao od sale.
                              "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                              odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                              fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• Vraca se Young.
                                I Durant proradio,da Houston spasi handikep i imam velike sanse da prodjem.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X