This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carter985 View Post
    ma kaki, ovo ce biti na granici sa tendecijom da pre bude ispod granice nego iznad.. al o tome i pricam sto kazes u drugom redu, pa tu je znalo ko iz p.... da pada po 250 poena

Pa to brate ili kad izadju protiv neke daleko jace ekipe i pocnu da resetaju i stave im 70 poena za poluvreme na isti nacin koji si spomenuo , setimo se one PO serije od pre par godina protiv Dallas-a sa Baron-om, Jack-om i ostalima... Ovo igranje na Kwame-a i McGuire-a je jadno, beskorisno i uznemiravajuce.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• carteru dobro te ide vec 101 poen
      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
        carteru dobro te ide vec 101 poen
        Dobro je za sada,i ja sam igrao over,a imam u singlu 2 Tako da ne znam da li da navijam da Phoenix masi ili zabija

Comment

• navijaj za obadva tima da bude rezultat 104-102 za GSW
          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
            navijaj za obadva tima da bude rezultat 104-102 za GSW
            Neka igraju do kraja kos za kosem

Comment

• Kako covek sutira slobodna

Comment

• Originally posted by Monta Ellis #8 View Post
                Kako covek sutira slobodna
                Je l' smemo ono da nazovemo sutem?
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• ne kakva je mrcina ovaj gortat markief morrs je odlican

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                    Je l' smemo ono da nazovemo sutem?
                    Usudit cemo se

Comment

• koji su ovo tuljani, sunce ti zareno...

Comment

• Ovi racunali Nash-u dvojku, a ovaj nije ni kacio liniju
                        sigpic

Comment

• steve nash

Comment

• Polamalu je Strong Safety

Comment

• A daj tri napada sami na trici! Ali se raspucase sada dobro je

Comment

• That's it boys, run&gun!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X