Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliku je ovo seriju napravio Dallas, 13-0? Ovim mozda preokrecu sezonu.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Wade!!! Uvijek je tu kad je najpotrebniji!

Comment

• Sad ce Minny tricu da ubode

Comment

• Sad ce Bizli da izgubi loptu, garant.

Comment

• hahahahahahaha... kakva tekma.... pa Wade i James mogu bre da rade šta hoće i kad god hoće.

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
            sigpic
            RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
            - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Beasley savetuje Rubio-a, ocekujte pull up sa 9 metara.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Sta koji k radi James

Comment

• Crni LeBrone...

Comment

• Kakva serija Mavs-a!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Odlicna tekma,osecam da ce James sada na silu nesto da izmuva!

Comment

• Ovo ide na Lebrona da zavrsi ;)

Comment

• Je l` moguce da baca kontru na 20 sek. do kraja...
                          "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                          odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                          fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                            Crni LeBrone...
                            Sta LeBron zmija gadja Hazlema mrtav ladan i covek pada. Gde ce pravo u njega interesuje me.

Comment

• Sad ce Wade za pobedu.

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                                Sta LeBron zmija gadja Hazlema mrtav ladan i covek pada. Gde ce pravo u njega interesuje me.
                                Ne sme da baca loptu preko pola u ovakvim trenucima.

EDIT : I onda baci ovakvu loptu i popisa se svima u facu

Comment

Working...
                                X