Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prijedlozi, kladionicarska diskusija, misljenja...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, mighty AEK u nadoknadi prvog za 1:0...
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ljudi neka dojava svajcarska druga iz keca u kec,ko oce nek proba kvota je 3.30 Biel Winterthur

Comment

Hahahahaha, opet u nadoknadi!!! Idemo breeeeeeeeee!!!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Au ne vjerujem da je doslo, vadio sam tiket iz smeca posle prvog poluvremena.
          sigpic

Comment

Ovaj rukomet,imate H2 na urugvaj,svi igraju.
            sigpic
            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Necu vise taj rukomet, odigrao sam Rumuniju u combo sa Legijom. Nema leba od toga rukometa.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
                Necu vise taj rukomet, odigrao sam Rumuniju u combo sa Legijom. Nema leba od toga rukometa.

Jbg, ne treba da me slusas bas za sve.

Ajmo bre Kijev!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Tako je Dynamo

Gol u 89.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

Meni treba jos jedan za 10 hiljada, a dace ga juce...
                    sigpic

Comment

Bravo Besiktas, bravo... Znao sam da ce da zajebu, i opet sam ih igrao...

Comment

Ja pade Dinamo za jedan gol... E, majke vam ga nabijem...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ajde sad cuvajte prednost, bez zajebancije!

Comment

Liverpool-e, nabijem te...
                            sigpic

Comment

Nikad vise na moj tiket nece Luzerpool

Znao sam jel krenuo tiket odlicno, moraju ovi debili zajebat

Comment

Ma super, ponovo na jednu. I kazem da nikad necu da igram na Loserpool, i opet odigram...

Comment

Working...
                                X