Tekstovi o F1 sa domacih i stranih sajtova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekstovi o F1 sa domacih i stranih sajtova

Ostavljajte linkove ili prepisite tekstove o F1.
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Malo o novim pravilima za motore od 2014.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/92744

1. The World Motor Sport Council voted on 29 June 2011. What did it decide?

Following consultation with the various Formula 1 stakeholders and the current Formula 1 engine manufacturers, the WMSC has ratified the adoption of a V6 turbo engine to be used in Formula 1 from 2014 onwards. This required changes to the regulations initially adopted by the World Council on 3 June 2011. The full regulations applicable to the 2014 season will be published in due course.

2. Will a V6 use more fuel, or have inferior economy compared with the original proposal?

No. To push the engineers to develop engine efficiency, the technical regulation imposes a fuel flow control. When evolving the regulation to fit with the manufacturers' new request this parameter has not been changed. Thus the efficiency requirement will be unchanged.

3. Why has the rev limit been increased from 12,000rpm to 15,000rpm. Is this purely to enhance the sound of a Formula One car?

No. This parameter has been updated from 12000rpm to 15000rpm to allow engineers more flexibility in power and energy management. However, as a consequence of the new architecture (V6) and the change in rev-limit, the engine will sound different, but will remain representative of Formula 1.

4. Will the increase in rpm alter fuel consumption?

Absolutely not. As mentioned above, the fuel flow limit will stay the same. The technologies are the same and as a consequence any increase in rpm will constrain the engineers to work harder on reducing friction and gaining on engine efficiency. The challenge will be even bigger than originally planned and will therefore enhance the technological lead of Formula 1.

5. Has the FIA retained the energy recover devices originally intended to be used in conjunction with the I4 engine?

Yes, the concept initially presented is respected. All of the technology intended for the I4 is still present. This new power plant will be a dramatic step forward in both fuel efficiency and in energy management.

6. Will those manufacturers already engaged in the development of a four-cylinder engine face increased costs now they need to redirect their resources toward designing a V6?

To our knowledge, five manufacturers were working on the proposed 4-cylinder engine. They will all need to adapt their project and this will surely involve some additional costs, depending on how advanced each project was. This evolution has been proposed and supported by all four engine manufacturers currently involved in Formula One.

7. Why is the introduction of the new generation of engines now being delayed by year?

The decision to delay the introduction until 2014 comes at the request of the four engine manufacturers currently involved in Formula One. Their request for extra time is linked to the change in architecture but also to ensure their projects are more robust (one of the goals of the project is to enhance engine durability to c.4000km)

8. Will these energy recovery systems and other efficiency devices ultimately influence the development of road cars?

Yes. The clear need for the automotive industry to reduce emissions means energy management will increasingly become a key factor in the development of more efficient powertrains. Kinetic energy recovery is already applied in Formula 1 and the introduction of exhaust energy recovery will add another technology route to be explored. Formula 1 will also return to its role as a developer of turbo-charger technology. This research will have real-world benefits, contributing valuable knowledge that will be of use to future road car development.

Combustion engine specifications:

- 1600cc, V6
    - 15000 rpm max
    - Direct fuel injection up to 500bar
    - Single turbocharger
    - Controlled fuel flow

Energy recovery and storage systems specifications:

- Kinetic, 120kW on the rear wheels
    - Exhaust energy recovery linked to the turbocharger

Comment

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/040720...rtnership.html

Objavljena saradnja izmedju Meklarena i Virdzina, zanimljiva kombinacija. Saradnja je pre svega tehnicka i Meklaren ce dopustiti Virdzinu pristup tehnickim postrojenjima, pre svega vazdusnom tunelu. Meklaren ce takodje poslati grupu svojih inzenjera, verovatno mladjih da se obucavaju u Virdzinu. Ovakvi potezi mogu ih konacno pomeriti sa dna karavana.

Comment

Lewis: Could be worse, could be at HRTMonday 4th July 2011

Lewis Hamilton says if he won one World title that would "massively suck" but, on the upside, he "could be down at HRT".
        Hamilton won the Drivers' Championship title back in 2008, only his second season in Formula One. However, since then he has failed to even reach the Championship podium, finishing fifth in 2009 and fourth last season.
        And it appears as if this campaign will also pass without another title to his name.
        Hamilton is currently fourth in the standings on 97 points, a massive 89 behind Championship leader Sebastian Vettel.
        "It would massively suck if I only won one World title - massively suck," Hamilton told The Express.
        "It would feel like a waste of so many years. A lot of people say it's just about participating, but it's not.
        "I want to win. I'm here to win. It's all I care about, it's what I live for. Second feels less devastating but third, fourth is not good.
        "Then you have to look at things, you could be down at HRT F1 and be finishing 20th or worse. I wouldn't be able to race then."
        As for reigning World Champion Vettel, the German bumped Hamilton out of the record books when he clinched the crown last season, becoming the youngest-ever World Champ.
        And last time out in Valencia, he also overhauled the McLaren driver in number of race wins, now having 16 to Hamilton's 15.
        Hamilton, though, is hoping Vettel doesn't get too far ahead of him in the wins column as that would most likely equal more titles for the Red Bull driver.
        "He won the World Championship at a younger age than me, taking me out of the record books," said the 26-year-old.
        "I just hope he doesn't get too far ahead of me in terms of wins.
        "If you have the car and starting from pole position then winning the race is not too hard. Starting from farther back is much harder."
        Asked whether it was the Red Bull RB7 or Vettel that was claiming the victories, Hamilton says that while the car is great, so too his title rival.
        "In that car, definitely. You saw Mark Webber start all the way at the back in Shanghai and got up to third. That car is phenomenal.
        "He (Vettel) has got lots of qualities - massively competitive, massively quick. At the moment, he has a very strong head on his shoulders."
        www.balkansimracing.com/forum

Real cars. Real racing. Dobrodosli

Comment

Williams prelazi na Renault motore na sledece 2 godine i ko zna na koliko nakon toga:

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...1/7/12254.html

Dakle, od sledece godine Renault ce imati 1/3 svojih motora na startu svake trke... Nije lose za Francuze...

Comment

Bernie će tužiti FIA-u

Bernie Ecclestone nije srećan sa planovima o prelasku na V6 motore, pa će tužiti FIA-u.
            Prošle nedelje je upravno telo motorsporta, potvrdilo odluku o prelasku na V6 1,6 turbo motore, sa KERS sistemom, od 2014. godine.
            Medjutim, ta odluka nije dobro prošla kod Bernia Ecclestonea.
            „Novi motori nisu Formula 1. Oni ne zvuče ni slično Formuli 1“, rekao je „tata Formule 1“, Bernie Ecclestone.
            „Promoteri trka veruju, da će novi motori oduzeti sve ono što ljudi žele, kada idu na trke Formule 1- glamur i buku, i zato neće moći da prodaju ulaznice, i neće biti u stanju da nam plate“, rekao je Ecclestone.
            On veruje da FIA-ini planovi direktno krše trenutni ugovor, koji on ima sa njima, pa je dodao da će „možda“ tužiti FIA-u.

Comment

Pozdrav ljudi,

evo i par mojih intervjua koji sam odradio za naš sajt f1-serbia.com. To su intervjui sa mladim vozačima, pa evo vam link ako želite da ih pročitate.

http://www.f1-serbia.com/wtcc/blog

Pozdrav i uživajte

Comment

Originally posted by rajs41 View Post
                Pozdrav ljudi,

evo i par mojih intervjua koji sam odradio za naš sajt f1-serbia.com. To su intervjui sa mladim vozačima, pa evo vam link ako želite da ih pročitate.

http://www.f1-serbia.com/wtcc/blog

Pozdrav i uživajte
                svaka cast

Comment

http://www.bild.de/sport/motorsport/...3434.bild.html

Kako bi ovo bilo sjajno da se desi, taman da Red Bul premosti godinu dve do Ricarda. Kimi je trenutno najbolji vozac na trzistu kojim mogu zameniti Vebera.
                  Inace u tekstu pise da je Fetel u jednom intervjuu na pitanje: Koga zelis za timskog kolegu odgovorio: Kimija.

Comment

Pa to je fenomenalno, mada su postojale neke spekulacije i ranije... videćemo...
                    Juuupiiii
                    Raikonen umesto Vebera u Red Bulu?
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Op, op, op, pa jos cemo mi videti Kimija u F1... Jao majko draga, pa da li je to moguce, pa imacu trojicu ljudi ya koje mirne duse navijam... Ali, zna se, onaj koji je u crvenom bolidu ima prednost!!!

Comment

Ja se ovome uopste ne radujem,cak mislim da ce RB izgubiti,ali to je vec njihov problem...
                        U svakom slucaju neko ko ima karakter i ko zeli da se trka do kraja ce biti kaznjen zbog toga,sjajno!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                          Ja se ovome uopste ne radujem,cak mislim da ce RB izgubiti,ali to je vec njihov problem...
                          U svakom slucaju neko ko ima karakter i ko zeli da se trka do kraja ce biti kaznjen zbog toga,sjajno!
                          A da li ti je smetalo što svojevremeno Barikelo nije imao karakter?
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Dzaba njemu karakter,ali timskih naredjenja ce uvijek biti,to je cinjenica i ja cu uvijek postovati one vozace koji ce do kraja da se trkaju,dva puta ih vec Veber ne slusa,to je za ogromno postovanje.Sumi bi svakako dosao do titule,bilo naredjenja ili ne,ali da mi smeta,smeta mi...
                            sigpic

Comment

Dobro. To sam htela da čujem, mada nema veze Šumijeva titula, već princip.
                              Očigledno da je toga bilo i biće, nažalost. A zna se šta se dešava sa nekim ko ne sluša naređenja, u bilo kojoj sferi, a tek gde je veliki novac u pitanju....
                              Protiv Vebera nemam ništa protiv, čak suprotno, ali Kimija mnogo gotivim.
                              Last edited by miloolja; 12-07-11, 15:38.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X